
I grew up watching
batibot, I always
thought sesame
street was odd.
There was
superbook,
flying house,scooby
doo, he man, thundercats.I
was a toddler when it was on
tv.I am an 80s baby & i still long
for the music my aunts used to listen
to when I was a kid. I could still
recall what they considered hip back
then - shoulder pads, high cut
sneakers and big what they considered
hip back then.
Skinny jeans is back in fad lately but
i still get a laugh out of looking at
old pics. Then I look back at my chidhood
& it always makes me smile. I grew up in
a home where I was always reminded about
good values and impeccable manners. I came
from an average family but I never felt
home where I was always both sides so
i guess you could say i also didn't mind
all the attention. Oh how i miss my dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment