* 4 cups rice, cooked
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup vinegar, optional
* 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
* 1 pc. bayleaf
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* 4 cloves garlic, crushed
* tomatoes, optional
.jpg)
directions :
1 Saute garlic in oil
2 Add soysauce, vinegar, bayleaf & pepper
3 Add cooked rice
4 Mix well & cook for 3-5 mins.
5 Garnish with tomatoes
6 Serve
servings : good for 4
2 comments:
wheres the meat?:)
Haha i got the recipe online, tried it & took the pic myself. I am no chef so you'll have to bear with me = ) Btw, I like your site it reminds me of good food & great things. I especially like the one about cafe puccini, it used to be my favorite single girl hang-out with my bestfriend where you can whine about anything al fresco, minus the usual crowd. No wonder you're doing so well in the ratings = )
Post a Comment