Monday, May 19, 2008

Beauty in a jar



Just the other week i was in the grocery
with mom & found this face cream everyone's
raving about. All the trial sizes that comes
in sachet were sold out so out of curiousity, i
got one in the jar instead. Not bad at 285 php/ 50 ml.I'm talking about pond's age defense with SPF 15.

I have oily skin & unlike most women, i don't adhere
to a strict skin regimen & too lazy to follow a
ritual. The only thing i use is a facial scrub,
sometimes a toner before bed when i am not too tired
or sleepy.



This one comes in a jar with a wide opening & not
sticky so it's easy to apply. So far in less than
a week, i noticed my skin got tighter & more luminous.
For a woman who isn't too keen on beauty creams but
past her early twenties, this one is worth a try.

Let's wait & see. I was hoping i could come back &
write about having great skin a few weeks from now...

No comments: