Last weekend at the mall,
i saw a couple of dressed-to-kill
girls & smiled. I think back to
when i used to get up every
morning & wear the same thing
almost everyday - heels, stockings & skirts. Looking at my flipflops
now, i realized how much i've changed over the years.
I used to have more than a hundred pairs of shoes but left it all
in my old apartment in valle verde. Though i still planned on
going back to get the rest of my stuff, i always find excuses to
procrastinate. I think now I only have about 20 pairs or less, it's
more comfy wearing the flipflops i bought in tiangge anyway.
I prefer it this way. Simpler, freer.
*******************************************
Now i understand why they call it happy feet.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMGosh ... lol, I can't imagine owning that many shoes! I think I have 4 pairs. And they're all black. God...now that's beyond simple!
I know what u mean. I feel more comfy with flip flops too nowadays.
Post a Comment