Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Free Excess Baggage = )



I am not a light packer, i
know it's kinda quirky but
i am the kind who would pack
several shoes, tops, a few purses & accessories i know i won't even use on a 5-day trip. Never too happy paying for excess baggage, i always beg off & most of the time i get away with it, esp if it's a guy behind the counter. Girls are usually more masungit so i don't even attempt = )

On my latest flight, i tried begging off payment for my 25-kilo excess baggage. The guy behind the PAL counter in the centennial airport actually just smiled & again, i didn't pay a single cent for excess baggage.( I won't mention his name it might jeopardize his job...tee hee) But to those PAL ground crew, thank you again. Mabuhay po kayo !

2 comments:

Zeee said...

hahaha yeah...when I flew home to pinas i just smiled at the guy behind the PAL counter and i didn't pay a cent! :)

kegler747 said...

I still need to meet a lady (or even a girl) which do pack lightly whether on a short or long trip ;)