I got a text from my friend the other day asking me to
stay in their place. Her parents are going back to the
province so I figured, that leaves her, another sis,
& househelp. In other words, we have the house
to ourselves... again. Aww, i can just see the party hats &
confetti by now.
She was my partner in crime - from getting huli by the mmda,
to driving around with nowhere to go, to pretending to be
regular customers in mcdo ortigas so we'd get our own free
parking space there.
I miss the lazy afternoons in podium or greenbelt-
people-watching, window shopping or whining about a crappy
day at work. Earlier i searched through my closet & saw
the D & G light blue that she gave me over 3 years ago.
I know it costs her a bit but she still she gave me
the cologne anyway.
We shopped, dined, cried & travelled together.
She took care of me when i got my heart broken, lent me
her room & was my official driver in metro manila.
Lately we are both too busy to meet up or hang out but i
hope to catch up soon. To ruby, thanks girl for putting up
with me & for being the most fun partner in crime ever !
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment