

Vera Wang & Monique Lhuillier
may be the buzz in bridal
couture lately but personally
i still prefer the local
designers. I like the creations
of Rajo Laurel & Frederick
Peralta. There's one site that i stumbled on & actually like some of its designs, including those in the pics.
Aside from the staggering
price, I not am exactly
a fan of lace or intricate
beadwork. I prefer it simple,
with less embellishments, if
at all. I always thought
minimalist is more elegant
than a busy beadwork or lacy
detail. No one wants to be
caught dead wearing a piece
that looks like something
out of lola's baul or
*gasp* "curtina" in the
late 80's.
But that's just me. Every
bride has different
preferences & should follow
whatever she fancies on her
day. Bride season is here
again, which reminds me to
start planning for my own
wedding...
What's your dream wedding dress?
8 comments:
hmmmm, i know now why you are into wedding dresses. ingatz.
this design look nice :)
i love the design. it's simple yet sooo elegant. 8)
i like my wedding dress to be as simple as possible. pra ndi cla sa gown nkatingin kundi sa pretty face ko.. lols
sbi nga nla, ndi nwawala sa uso ang classic!.. elegante prin tignan khit ilang decades pa dumaan.. ^_^
sowee... doble na pla comment ko.. akla ko kc ndi nsend e.. pili ka nlng kng anu gs2 mong ipost dun.. hehe.. lagay kita sa links ko ha.. i like your blog kasi..^_^
@ belle : Nope that wasn't my wedding gown. I have yet to get married & didn't make the preparations pa. As i mentioned in the post, i like the creations of winniecouture.com. & you can find these gowns there.
For my own, there are too many options i have yet to choose. = )
that looks nice :) me I had my wedding gown made by a friend who was starting out in the fashion industry.
he did a great job and it didn't cost me as much! ahahaha
there are lots of options out there.yup I agree simple is better.^_^
I like my gown to be detachable! Tipong when I get to the reception, I'll just be wearing a dress!
I agree, the simpler the better!
Post a Comment