Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a girl wants

I signed up & got approved by payperpost last night
& after some deliberation & good feedbacks by other
bloggers, i've decided to try it out. Despite having my
own little business and being employed, i still can use
extra earnings for my girly wishlist. I want to have another
vacation to bangkok & HK by September as well as a newer
digicam & another laptop that i have been eyeing. Lately,
I am also saving up for a downpayment for a unit in global city
which boyfriend and i are planning to purchase. The list could go
on so i need to work extra hard. I've always believed in playing
hard but working harder, at least until i get what i want. I like
writing & lately found blogging to be pretty fun so this is a great
way to earn extra while enjoying myself. No matter how busy i
am, i can still make time since i enjoy what i do, it's actually like a
form of creative release for me. I was delighted to have found
out that the opps at ppp were catered to the individual's
interests. So it should be easy. If i can earn and have fun in the
corporate world as well as in my little business, I sure can do that
with ppp as well. For me writing is second nature, like eating or shopping, but haven't gotten the chance until this. With payperpost, it's like hitting two birds, actually three, with one stone- blogging, earning & enjoying myself.

2 comments:

~TeamPinn~ said...

Thats good!! u can now chase opps from ppp like everybody does hehehhee

Anonymous said...

hehehe great, you've posted it na! ako nga my sign up post worth20 hindi ko nakuha :( sayang. anyway...what do you mean by your Q?

the URL of the post you are to submit? just click on the posts' title.

by the way sa PPP if u reserve an OPP never close the window for you won't get it back,unlike sa iba na you can close & go back to.