
I have always been inclined to do business & since i am into food lately, I realized I wanted my own cafe like cupcakes by sonja, just less pricey. You can't miss the place in serendra, with its pink & white decor & pastel outdoor umbrellas.
The interior is just as cozy & actually reminds me of matching porcelain tea sets. I think it is pure marketing genius, the place is just too dainty it nudges you to stay & try another piece of those oh-so-heavenly cupcakes... again.

I'm still saving up for it & trying to learn how to bake but hopefully in a year or two i will have my own quaint little cafe probably in cdo, where i grew up. It's still a long way to go but i'm pretty excited, already.
4 comments:
i love cupcakes by sonja!!! yum yum they're not expensive too!
frugal cupcakes eh? would like to try em...thanks for visiting my blog :P
i will surely try them when i happen to be in serendra. love the dainty interior.
thanks for the tip. will try it out. :)
Post a Comment