Thursday, June 5, 2008

How vital are your stats?


My blog turned 1 month last
week & I have to admit i have
yet to learn a lot of new
things. Up until then i didn't
even know what a blog was. I
thought it was just a virtual journal or diary like Bridget Jones'. I was as clueless as any newbie, maybe even worse. Always open to new things, i searched for the word "blog" in google & it led me to blogger. The rest is history or so they say...

Which leads me back to the question about site statistics. Truth be told, when i attempted to make this blog i didn't even know what my goal was other than to amuse myself & to try something new. I don't blog for a living, it's still so alien to me.

Thanks to wifi, i can check my blog even if i'm in starbucks or in the banyo = )

I'd be lying if i say i wasn't please with the turnout of visitors compared to when i started but those who are merely "hopping by" are just but fleeting anyway. It is more important to have loyal readers who will really read & enjoy what you've written, even if they are only very few.

I know i still have a lot to learn about this thing called blogging but hey, along the way i'm having fun & i hope that you are too.

To the regular readers, thank you ! = )

5 comments:

churvah said...

newbie ka pa ng lagay na to?
hehehe..

you've got interesting posts here,i must say.

hindi siya nakaka stress basahin (unlike mine) hehehe.

more blogging days with you,and happy monthsary sa blog mo.

btw,i added ur site in my links na ha?

Anonymous said...

ui congrats! :D

bianca said...

Thanks churva & claudiopoi = )

Nick Ballesteros said...

Hi. Thanks for dropping by mo blog!

Uy is that an EeePC? We have one too. It's currently with my wife. Believe it or not, there are only a handful of people here in the Philippines who earn substantially. Kinarir na kasi nila. hehe. But the most important part is, enjoy blogging!

PS. I'm not one of those major blog earners :-)

Anonymous said...

hi bianca, congrats...way to go!