Sunday, May 25, 2008

better than xenical = )



Believe it or not, I actually lose 6
lbs. in the 3 weeks that i have been blogging. And it was effortless, i didn't do anything at all. Aside from the usual work, on my free time, instead of being a couch potato & watching tv in my room, i stare into my laptop instead. Sometimes i'd enjoy myself too much i'd often forgot to open my bag of chips or chocolate munchies in between. I always resolved to go on a diet or try a new exercise but never got around to it. I think i even have the same list of resolutions each new year.

Earlier i weighed myself in the bathroom scale & was surprised to see i lost 6 lbs. in 2 weeks or 3. So far i only have $4.80 on adsense but i don't really mind.

Here I am sitting pretty in the little corner of my world... with my laptop, of course. = )

2 comments:

Danz said...

Haha, you've still made a lot more than I have on Adsense! I'd love to link with you :)

NYCJAV said...

Great Job on your weight loss and by the way you still have a lot more then I do on Adsense. Later God bless.