got these on my birthday 3 years agoI love to read, especially chick lit.
I call it kikay books.I have been reading
cosmo mags for as long as i can remember
& glad to see their paperbacks in powerbooks.
It's hilarious & fun to read about the characters'
girly musings & quirks in metro manila setting.
I'm way past starting out on my own or looking
for a date but as I cleaned room last weekend &
saw these books again, i can't help but think about
the good old days in makati when i was just a fresh
grad & all alone. Young, naive & hopeful.
Looking back, I think I have
lived my twenty-something life the
way I wanted to. With a mistake or
two & a broken heart along the way.
Now that I have found my niche into
the world & the guy to settle down
with, i can only hope the same thing
for other kikays out there.
Cliche as it may sound, the right guy will come. Just
follow your passion above everything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment